The interactive terminal provides the answers to simple queries about opening times, the weather, lists of service providers, etc.
Use it to:
– find out about tourist facilities and attractions, get town maps, routes, etc.
– download content onto a mobile phone using a QR Code or by sending an email.
Digital information points can be found at:
- Ault in the Bois de Cise, on Rue de la plage and in Onival
- Criel Plage at the roundabout on Rue de Verdun and outside the tourist information outlet on Rue de la Libération.
- Eu, on Rue Paul Bignon
- Gamaches, on Place de la Mairie,
- Le Tréport near the beach, by the tourist information outlet in the marina, on the funicular railway esplanade and at the station.
- Mers-Les-Bains on Esplanade du Général Leclerc and outside the tourist information outlet
The information content of these terminals is constantly evolving and is updated on a permanent basis.